Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lindie's Perspective

Hey everyone! So as some of you may know I am Lindie, and I am a part of this year’s Mission trip to India. As we  prepare to go India I am excited to see where our journey will take us. Having been on a few missions trips in the past I have experienced first hand the joy and fullness that serving others can bring.




I feel that Jonathan and Usha’s home the ‘Little Flowers Children Home’ (LFCH) is not only worth our time, but also a positive reminder that even in a world filled with such despair and sadness there is still hope.

I remember the last time the students went to India I couldn’t wait for it to be my chance to go on the trip and am excited the time has finally come. As this year we are a small group (of only 8 people) I hope to not only grow in my relationships with the team, but also our new friends we will meet at LFCH.

I also want to take a minute to thank you! Yes you! Thank you for your constant love and dedication towards this trip and my fellow peers. Without your support and donations we would not have been able to reach our goal.

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you lindie! May it be everything you dream of and probably more because God is great and wants to speak to you.

    ReplyDelete